Shelters

From: Bill & Bonnie Prestin (bprestin@chartermi.net)
Date: Fri Apr 25 2003 - 21:46:22 PDT

Does anyone know what different sizes/types of shelters are available out
there? I was thinking it would be nice to have a shelter I could set in the
back of my truck for camping trips, shows, etc. and then rmove when it is
not in use. I wondering, is there a shelter, somewhere between the size that
fits in an M35 cargo and the size that fits in a pickup? The bed on my truck
is 11 ft long by 6 ft wide. it is an M342 dump. Any ideas?

Bill