Re: [MV] GL requiring demil 1 yr after sale

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 07:57:08 PDT

Don't you remember? I bought them from you. I sold them to a guy in Florida.
He loaned them to his uncle to use in the desert. The uncle died tragically
from heat exhaustion. The whereabouts of any of his possessions is unknown.
I'll get back to you with any info that I can get in the future. Don't hold
your breath. Arthur P. Bloom, Professional Ball Breaker.