Re: [MV] GL requiring demil - advice

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 08:42:46 PDT

The answer to what you should do will likely be in
that contract or sales agreement, read it over very
carefully. Example: In the original purchase
contract, including the E.U.C., if there was a clause
that said the property is "subject to reclassification
or recall" within a specific time period, you may not
have much choice but to surrender the property or face
some pretty costly litigation.

You could challenge them to take legal action and see
what their arguement is or at the very least I would
ask for the original equipment cost to be paid as
compensation as these are now restored radios. That
should cover you time and repair costs.

Bottom line, I would strongly suggest whatever you do,
that you read everything you signed to obtain the
radios and read it all carefully. Your answer is in
probably in there.

Good luck,

Jack