Turbo boost pressure on a 5 ton?? Anyone know it?

From: JJ&A (W7LS@blarg.net)
Date: Sat Apr 26 2003 - 23:13:31 PDT

  I'm trying to find the specification for the turbo boost pressure on a
M54A2 with a LDS-465-1A multifuel engine. The turbo on it (which may or
may not be the correct one) is not the smallest one that you find on
deuces, nor is it the biggest one, that has the waste gate on it. It's
in the middle. It does not whistle much at all. Boost pressure in
neutral is nothing, and even a slight vacuum, if anything. Going up a
hill, medium rpm, under load, pedal to the metal, I get between 5 and 8
PSI over ambient.
    Can anyone point me to the spec for the boost, so I can tell if I
need another turbo?

Thanks. Jim