M151A2 solid state 3 wire ignition question

From: Cliff Smith (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 27 2003 - 12:32:18 PDT

Listers;

Im in the middle of the Tune up of a life time for my Mutt, just before sale, all new ignition components!  I recieved the 3 wire solid state ignition module from TNJ and its different from the 2 wire I took off.  Question is: Where do all the wires go now?  Yes I have ALL the manuals but they dont list this type of module...........

Any Help out there on a Sunday afternoon?

760-430-7478 if you feel the need to explain it to my simple soul!

Cliff Smith
'70 Tan USMC M151A2
MVPA #26244