GOOD GUY PLUG for Churchville

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 06:46:31 PDT

FREE PLUG>>>>>

FYI....

I see Pierre Jalving is going to be at Churchville. I first ran across him
at Ft. Lee, but had no trailer, :-( .
    I have purchased REALLY NICE 9.00x20's take offs from him at good
prices. He usually is pre sold, but sometimes brings a couple of sets on
spec, but they go within minutes of him arriving. Has flaps and tubes too. I
picked two sets (twenty tires) from him last year, one for me and one for
Hankie.
    If ya need sneakers for your deuce, give him a call.

    Numbers as of last year.
    Pierre Jalving, phone 616-335-9301 (MI)
Pierre's Cell 616-403-4251

Ron