RE: [MV] GL requiring demil 1 yr after sale

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 07:16:54 PDT

It's amazing how this gov. brags about and shows how to make older MVs and
technology obsolete in a hurry( i.e. smartbombs)

I don't get why individual persons are required to fill out an EUC, I know I
could personally buy a lot of m35s and sell them to foreign countries at a
profit
(seeing as I'm separated paying for an apartment and my old house, ex wife &
3 kids, 2 dogs, & 2 cats).

If I was a nobody in the big business that's the USA I could see how
I could single handedly topple a government that's been in existence for 200
years, with the purchase of a 30+ year old 2 1/2 ton truck.

Don't get me wrong, I love this country, but I think it ought to go on a
useless employee diet.

Just my opinion,
GC Bedel