RE: [MV] M29c Weasel questions

From: Bill Chambers (bchambers@hoovers.com)
Date: Tue Apr 29 2003 - 15:00:51 PDT

I can tell you that they were provided to the British, both for winter ops
(Norway) and use in Airborne operations (Varsity - Rhine crossing). We have
one in our group, with Studebaker body and engine, great little beast, sits
5 with the original backseats.
From what I remember: Weasel weight is around 4077lbs I also think they US
10th Mountain Div used them in Italy. It was seen in both the European and
Pacific theatre if that helps.
Bill