veggiemobile.com

From: Jeff Gatton (jdgatton@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 05:05:13 PDT

Hello everybody,

I saw a story on the news this morning about a guy in
CA that runs his Dodge diesel pickup on straight
vegetable oil. I tried to keep up with the bio-diesel
string a few months ago and don't remember seeing this
web site. This guy runs on straight diesel for about
5 minutes to get the engine up to full temp, then he
flips a switch to run on straight veg oil. He has a
web site and sells the conversion kits.
www.veggiemobile.com

I am in no way affiliated with this, I just saw the
story and wanted to pass it along.

Jeff Gatton