Re: [MV] KV-1. Still there are a lot of perfect photos.

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 06:49:24 PDT

Patrick, I was thinking the same way...and from the pics...it sure is in
good condition for the length of time it was submerged. Maybe it was the
fresh water (river)...and it looks a little cold for the diver. Looks
like ice on the river to me. Guess we'll have to give Nickolay and the
boys an A+ on the recovery job. Probably got someone on the board here
drooling. Respect for the dead noted...and for the live ordinance...Like
to have seen the towing vehicle that had all that mechanical advantage.
   Fred Martin