Reunion of the Army Transportation Corps Vietnam Fort Eustis Virginia 11-15 April 20

From: jhooah (jhooah@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 08:24:40 PDT

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Below is taken directly from the letter. If you want to register, I can forward you the packet with FURTHER discussion/ registration Best e-mail for response by me is: winget@jfcom.mil
PLEASE use it vs the Jhooah address at the header.....
Last NOTE this is not OPEN to the Public, it's for the veterans and the reenactors and associated personnel,not an open house.
W. Winget