Re: [MV] Meeting at Churchville

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 11:36:01 PDT

Hmmmmm.....How many people out there would love the chance to punch Ronzo's
lights out in person if they knew what spaces he could be found at (I mean,
other than most of the B&GMVT club, that being a probable given after the
ruckus and heartache I caused them back in February)?

    If there ain't that many who wish the lists resident village idiot harm,
and maybe Outlaw Joe and the RAMster could offer a modicum of protection, I
can list the spaces I'll be hiding at...... ;-)

Ronxx