Re: [MV] MILDOCS.COM -- Deep Keyword Search Site for Electronic TMs...

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 13:46:19 PDT

Hi Kenny...

>Hey Jim, site looks great but can it help me. I have an old desktop with
>Windows 95. I can't use logsa because of encryption problems and Windows 95
>can't support the latest Microsoft Internet Explorer. If I knew it would
>work, I would subscribe in a second. Let me know when you can.

Unlike LOGSA, MILDOCS.COM does NOT require 128-bit encryption, so you
should be fine.

I have not tested the site with Internet Explorer 4.x, but it SHOULD
work OK.

If you subscribe and there is a problem with your browser, I'll either
fix the site so it works, or give you your money back.

Thanks!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

Subscribe to MILDOCS.COM Today and Enjoy: o Deep Keyword Searching of 22,000 Electronic MV Manuals o Build Custom ETM CD-ROMs for Only $1 per manual! o Now Available to Private Sector Users!

Go to http://www.MILDOCS.COM/