Churchville names, faces and stuff

From: L51940@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 30 2003 - 18:22:58 PDT

Will be arriving in Churchville friday afternoon.

Will look up Joe Young first as he is largely responsible for my addiction to all this MV stuff...........................

I hope Joe Trapp brings his MG on his deuce.

Wish I could make the convoy but I can't have my boy miss 2 days of school.

Is GR Baker bringing his tank?

Wish I could bring my deuce but it's too far from Romeo Michigan.

I'll bet Ronzo is absolutely nothing like I'm imagining.

.......MV addiction- I've been thinking lately how good my New Beetle would look in OD

Can't wait to get there.

Dave McConnell