Re: [MV] Chruchville goodies

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 05:13:18 PDT

I'll have 15 oz. plastic bottles of Justice Brothers
Diesel Fuel Conditioner available @ $5.00 each. This
is GOOD STUFF! A local service station gets $7.00 per
bottle. This is where I first bought some and it made
such an improvement to my CUCV's I became a dealer.
I'll have two NOS M35A2 Cargo Bow sets and several
5-gallon pails of GL1. If any more of you want bows,
let me know. The two sets I'm taking might be committed,
I don't know for sure, so first come, first served.
NOS BOW KIT CONSISTS OF:
05 - wood curved top bows
10 - metal ells
10 - straps to hold rolled up sides
10 - FIBERLASS uprights
50 - special round head screws
Price: $250.00
Spaces E-25 & E-26 (I'll be there afternoons and evenings)
Joe Young