Run-flat rims

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Thu May 01 2003 - 14:36:59 PDT

Greetings:

I have been approached by a potential customer who is looking to purchase a
number of Hayes # 90794, 20" X 11" two-piece (combat, run flat) rims. These
will allow the use of single radial 14.5 R 20 x 43" tall tires on the rears
of the M35, with the correct off-set to minimize wheel bearing problems.
They are the ones that were used on the M35-A3 trucks in the ESP. They are
considered obsolete by the manufacturer, but they will make a special run.

Here's the problem. The minimum order is 250 rims. My customer needs 60 or
so. I would need to unload the rest to you guys.

I do not (as in "DO NOT") know the price per rim at this time. I can assure
you that they will be expensive, and that I will sell them at cost plus 10%
plus shipping. I am just trying to gauge if there is any interest. You
would need six, plus a spare, per truck. So I would need a commitment from
the owners of about 27 other trucks.

Does anyone have 60 of these for sale? I will purchase them immediately.
Contact me via phone or Email.

Thank you.

Arthur

866-749-0100