Re: [MV] $60 a case for MRE's

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 09:53:42 PDT

Is $60 a case delivered (12 meals) for the real deal
MRE's, (the kind the Afghani's refused to eat and
instead fed to donkeys and also rejected by Ethiopians
as unclean) a good price? That's about the average
off eBay. Kind of funny to think when I go to our MV
events I'm going to be eating donkey food or food
rejected by starving Ethiopians. Jack

P.S. I was just reading about the inadvertant U.S.
funding of anti-American groups when I came across
this tidbit, "Though ZaMirNet's manager is a
self-described "anarcho-feminist," she also works for
USAID clients Urban Institute, MercyCorps, CARE and
others. CARE alone granted ZaMirNet $335,000, part of
a larger sum received from the U.S. government."

I think a lot of those U.S. funded aide agencies are
run by idiots like this, your tax dollars at work!