Re: [MV] M211, Starting/Running problems - Now Coil Question

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 10:54:45 PDT

Usually a coil takes a few minutes to heat up and short out according to
the mechanics over on the antique tractor board. If it is fuel related
you can take a little gas (careful) and pour a teensy bit in the top of
carburater, if it runs then...it's problem is electrical...but you knew
that. Some times an ignition switch can go bad and act this way...you
jump it to find if it's the problem. Fred Martin