Re: [MV] Best Source of CDN Jokes?

From: J.Wiehe (j.wiehe@sympatico.ca)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 16:43:43 PDT

I have a small book called, " The Unofficial MRE Recipe Booklet ".
How to have fun eatin' on the run.
It is illusrated by Mort Walker. The same artist that draws the strip
called Beatle Bailley ( sp ? )
It features such delecacies as:
Paratrooper pork & beans, Combat canapes, Outpost ham-and-chicken
loaf, Peanut butter patrol cookies, LZ layer cakes, 40mm beanwiches,
Assault' n pepper creamed turkey, foxhole hash, etc.
You just have to combine various items from each meal.

Jim Wiehe VA3JHW
j.wiehe@sympatico.ca