CCKW for sale

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Fri May 02 2003 - 19:04:47 PDT

(Posted for a friend)

For Sale: CCKW, unknown year. Engines runs fine, good compression.
Transmission is good. Brakes rebuilt recently. Has large PTO winch behind
cab. Steel flatbed. Closed cab in fair condition, with considerable rust.
Needs glass, gauges, etc. Excellent candidate for a cosmetic restoration.
Located on Long Island, NY. We can arrange transportation to any point
within 100 miles of the truck's location.

Call Richard Petty (not that one), Pres. Petty Plumbing & Heating, at
631-726-4750. (Eastern Time Zone, business hours) Asking price is a very
reasonable $500. Mr. Petty does not want to scrap this truck, but needs to
sell it quickly.

At that price, buy it for your teenage kid to ride around the backyard.

I posted this truck a few months ago, and it generated some interest. Some
people asked for photos and/or more info, which I could not provide. I have
seen this truck, but have not driven it. The description above is Mr.
Petty's. Please call the seller for any further info. Thank you.