yet ANOTHER mouth to feed

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun May 04 2003 - 11:27:13 PDT

Well, call me crazy but just bought (sight unseen) another WWII Chevy 1-1/2
ton 4x4. Local well drilling business had it out of sight, tucked in behind
their building for years and are now getting ready to clean house. Price
was an offer I couldn't refuse. I've been told it (1) hasn't run for years
(2) has been painted yellow and (3) has a water tank, rather than a cargo
bed. (on the plus side, I finally own a tank!.....yeh ri-i-i-i-ight) Am
holding my breath till Tuesday which is when I will go pick it up and see it
for the first time...... Just like Russian roulette, eh?

Will report back to you with further details then.