Attention Cheap tool people

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 08:44:42 PDT

Expect updates all day as I pack the truck for the trip to Churchville.

Latest breaking news:

I bought a cheap, $49.95 3/4" impact wrench at Harbor Freight yesterday and
just tried it out on my deuce. Using the air valve located near the
passengers feet on fire wall and a 3/8 hose I was able, with great patience,
to remove the lug nuts from the truck. I think if I needed more power a
1/2" hose from the glad handle would work great. This real cheap wrench is
on sale at most stores here in the South. And yes, it looks like it is
worth $49.95. But for a cheap, leave it under the seat of the truck tool,
it works.

Back is beginning to hurt due to 5' 10" being about one foot too high to
walk in the back of the truck with the top on.

Gun is on top of truck and got lots of looks at McDonalds. Will cover
tomorrow for the trip. Back to the packing.

Joe Trapp