9.00 x 16 tires for sale

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 19:42:29 PDT

Attention Dodge vehicle owners:

I have an opportunity to buy some 9.00 x 16 Michelin "XS" tires at the
factory price of $247 each. The dealer wants to get rid of all 14 of these
that he has left over from a government contract. I want 5 only. Does anyone
else want some? He will only sell them at his price if we agree to take them
all. I can arrange the shipping/storage issues at my end. They are located
in New York State. These are good for off-road/sand/beach etc. Here's a
link to see what the tread pattern looks like.

http://ecom.toyota-gib.com/English/Vehicles/Tyres/xs.htm

Arthur
Toll-free 866-749-0100
M35products@aol.com