M35-dies,

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Tue May 06 2003 - 22:44:38 PDT

Hello list,
    I received at least 10 post/replys to my fuel problem. They were all
good check points. I know my fuel pump is operating for it squirted fuel
5 feet in the air when I bled the system at the bleeder wing nut. I
don't know if the tank inlet is plugged from crap in the tank, causing
it to be starved for fuel. I will check fuel pressure and see if I have
enough, and then I will check tank for debris and crappy stuff, I will
run some diesel fuel system cleaner through the pump and injectors and
try it again.
Thanks to all who gave pointers. It is not going to master me!

Regards to list,---terry

--M35-A2 turbo (non whistler) (year ?)
--M105-A2
--1977 diesel 416.114 Unimog
--1995 Massey Ferguson 390 ( 248cu"diesel tractor)
--2002 Chevy Duramax turbo diesel (I love this truck)
--(This is a diesel house)