Re: [MV] vapor lock questions

From: Royce C Hayes (rc_hayes1@juno.com)
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 07:11:52 PDT

I would recheck the fuel pressure. It may be weak and causing
insufficient fuel flow to start up when hot.

Being that it has some type of computer, I would check to see if it is
actually too rich at hot start up. The computer could be sensing that it
is cold and enriches the fuel mixture too much. If this happens, could
be a bad heat sensor

If that fails you can try an old Hot Rodders trick and place a heat
shield between the intake manifold and the throttle body and see if that
helps. It might be that their might be too much heat going across the
intake cross over passage, if it has one.

Those old "crabs" were a B***H! <G>

Royce