Re: [MV] Brake question on M35

From: Employee@MilVeh.com
Date: Wed May 07 2003 - 08:42:41 PDT

Thanks Mark, that's what I thought too.

My deuce project arrives today, yaaaahoo!!! First
deuce!!! Can't you tell? lol

My first priority after the once-over-check-it-all-
out, will probably be to adjust the low brakes and
hope that's all it was! Then an oil change and new
filters. Then in goes a new L-S/windshield glass....
then drive and enjoy...I hope! It was classified as
D-4 condition when I bought it, we'll see how that
holds up with reality.

This is the 6 wheel version, little different, but
still a deuce... and most importantly, still diesel!
Just something really cool about a big diesel... as
Bill George says, hear the diesel, smell the diesel,
be the diesel! I gotta agree.

Last night was our city council meeting and we
presented an award to the son of one of our locals.
He is a Marine Sgt. who is part of a Huey crew and was
in Iraq. You may have heard of one incident he was
involved in. His chopper was hit in a firefight and
forced down... his passenger was Olie North. Then
touched down safely and the bad guys got theirs by
other choppers flying with them. Another one of our
locals, also a Marine, assisted in the rescue of one
of Pvt. Jessica Lynch. He was part of a diversionary
force.

If you are interested in what we were doing in Chico
during the Iraq war, check out our web site at
http://StandupforAmerica.us

Keep em rollin, Jack

--- "Mark J. Blair" <ke6myk_mvlist@sbcglobal.net>