RE: [MV] Churchville Follow-up

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 11:57:50 PDT

Why don't they reschedule this a month earlier or later? Over the years
I have never been to this event that it wasn't either raining or just
finished raining.

GRB

Went to Churchville today. Unfortuatley the weather did not co-operate
and a lot fo vendors had packed up and left. I would up keeping my money
in pocket and coming home empty handed. There were not a lot of M-37
parts there this year.

I did see Cable Garbee's M37 pulling out, that diesel sounded sweet.

Rick

<mil-veh-digest@mil-veh.org> To reach a human, contact <ack@mil-veh.org>