Re: Help identifying batteries

From: m35a1@juno.com
Date: Sat May 10 2003 - 20:58:54 PDT

I have come by a few batteries that I'm trying to find out the use for. They are new magnesium batteries made by Ray-O-Vac about 2" thick, 3 1/2" wide and 9" long. They have a round receiver that a connector plugs into, about the size of a nickel, with 6 holes (for the pins to go into), one in the center surrounded by 5. It will provide 14.4 volts and also 3 volts. The part # is BA-4386PRC-25. Sounds to me like it could be a radio battery. Anyone offer any insight?
Thanx.