Churchville - Fixed the Fan in the Cummins M37

From: Cabell Garbee (cgarbee@ipass.net)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 18:24:25 PDT

For those of you who noticed that the electric fan used in my Cummins
M37 was not working after I arrived in Churchville and who are
interested in knowing what happened...

I fixed it this afternoon after spending a few minutes with a voltmeter
to diagnose it... Turned out it was a bad socket in the fuse block
that I had added for the extra circuits that I created as part of the
conversion (fan, wipers, fuel heater). I switched to a different fuse
holder in the block and everything is blowing fine now. Engine ran fine
running down the road from Churchville, but the temp climbed a bit when
I was waiting for traffic lights to change when we got off the Interstate.

I hope JoeT (GotaM35) has as easy a time figuring out what happened to
his transmission,
C. Garbee
1953 Cummins powered USMC M37
www.garbee.net/~cabell