Bought the M37

From: FireflyArms (info@fireflyarms.com)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 18:12:01 PDT

Thanks to everyone for the great feedback regarding a local M37.

I looked at the truck this evening. It had valid PA state inspection until
September 2002 when the owner parked it and started driving a civy pickup
instead.

Small amount of rust, nothing major, nothing obvious on the frame. Five very
good NDTs, spare looks new. Original motor with addition of 12v electric
fuel pump. Spare motor and some misc other parts included (in pieces).
Driver's seat has rotted away, various bits of padding in it's place.

The original canvas top is gone, instead has a home made hardtop. Has the
original contour and doesn't look too bad except for an ugly rear window. He
added a heater and a 24v dash mounted fan.

Wood rails in the bed are intact but rotting along with the fold-down seats.
Has working original winch.

I'll be driving it home Tuesday evening and will post some photos as soon as
I get a sunny day (rare lately).

Sam B.
http://www.fireflyarms.com