Re: [MV] CB in MV

From: Patrick Jankowiak (eccm@swbell.net)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 23:38:51 PDT

I installed the Vanner voltage equalizer thinking it would force equal
voltages to both batteries while charging, but I learned it only does
so when a big load is drawn at 12V -it makes the 'top' battery help
too. The CB does draw about 6 amps though.

Mounting the CB for ease of use may be an issue. Is ROPS "roll over
protection system"?

I don't have one in the deuce, but I may be able to mount it
optionally hubg from the inside of the hardtop if I reinforce it. I
have not looked at that yet.