M35 tire matching... again

From: Sean Nichols (Sean.Nichols@xilinx.com)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 11:39:29 PDT

Greetings all,

I just picked up an M35A2 and noticed that the rear duals are not all
the same brand, and as such are slightly different diameters. As my
Wife won't let me buy 8 new tires just now, I thought I would be wise to
properly match the tires I have.

I remember reading a few posts regarding the matching or staggering of
rear tires on the deuce for better economy. Unfortunately, I seem to
have deleted those posts. Would someone out there be willing to forward
those to me, or e-mail me with a review.

Thanks much,

Sean Nichols

'42 IHC FFN-3 Crash Truck
'71 AM General M35A2