Re: [MV] M35 tire matching... again

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 11:47:55 PDT

The rear tires that touch the ground on hard surfaces, should
all be within 1/4 diameter of each other. The inner tires can
be smaller in diameter/circumference.

Do not rotate tires after you get a matched set. Keep replacing
the fronts as required (3-4k miles) and keep the back ones together
for their life (30k miles)

Steve AKA Dr Deuce