Re: [MV] Mounting an MG on an M35A2 Questions

From: Ronzo (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 16:06:05 PDT

Thanks for the response Amnon.

    My deuce has the leg bracket already installed in front of the passenger
door, but I'm not sure if it had any additional reinforcement done to it (it
is 20+ miles away at it's winter quarters).
    The 361-34p shows what looks like angle iron brackets bolted to the back
of the cab and the back 2 legs U bolted to that.
    From the pictures of your truck, it looks like you are missing the flat
triangular plate that attaches the drivers side leg to the ring. Since it is
just a flat plate it should not be too difficult to fabricate. I can take
photos of it with a rule alongside for scale purposes if you wish.

    Ron