More Convoy Photos on the web page

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 20:15:29 PDT

Hi Folks,
I managed to get some additional photos of the convoy on our web page,
along with links to 2 other web pages with photos. For those who did not
get to see the truck recovery at the end of the Churchville Rally, it
involved three deuces (my own truck included) chained together in an
effort to extricate a motor home / trailer rig from the mud field. I
can't upload the video to the web page, so if you would like a copy of
the 30 second video taken by Tony Norton, one of the coordinators of the
Churchville Rally, send me an e-mail off the list and I'll send you a
copy as an attachment.
Bruce

--
Bruce Kalin (Convoy Coordinator)
The Largest Historic Military Vehicle Convoy in US History