M37 Came Home

From: FireflyArms (info@fireflyarms.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 04:27:14 PDT

Drove home the new M37 last night. Was suprised at the lack of power! The
previous owner said the points need replacing (he included new ones).
Everything seems to work (except the right rear turn signal).

Over the next couple of weeks will come a tough decision: keep the M37 and
sell my M35A2 (for which I'm still waiting on title docs from GL) or sell the
M37 to fund the repair/restoration of the M35A2. I have neither the time nor
desire to invest in the upkeep of 2 green trucks.

I'm leaning toward keeping the M37 and selling the deuce only because the M37
is already titled, licensed, etc. and it might be a little more practical for
my intended use (joy riding on summer days).

Anyone in the market for a cheap 1953 Studebaker M35A2?

Sam B.
http://www.fireflyarms.com