FS: 1987 M1028/M1008 CUCV pickup bed

From: Neil E. Amrhein (neil@compu-powr.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 09:57:08 PDT

List,
    I have an excellent bed for sale from a 1987 M1028. This bed will fit
any Chevy CUCV pickup or Chevy/GMC civilian pickup from 1981(?) to 1987 (or
1991 for crew-cabs). It was taken off an M1028 with 13,xxx miles and is
extremely clean. Color is solid "383" green CARC. It has a couple of very
small dings at the top of the tailgate, and one by the passenger side wheel
opening, but they are hardly noticeable. It is rust free. The tailgate is
excellent as well. The rear bumper, gas door, and shelter tie-downs are NOT
included, although the rear, lower shelter brackets (angled, sheet-metal
parts) are included.
    If your bed is beat up or rusting, this would be an excellent
replacement. I should have some pics this evening. For pics, please email me
at neil@netfox.net I am located in northern MD (near Baltimore). Price is
$700 mounted on your truck, $650 if you just take it home. Take your old bed
off, drive your truck to my place, and we can mount it up and you're done.
Possible delivery available within a reasonable distance of my location for
an additional fee.

    Thanks,
    --Neil