Re: [MV] Wall Street Journal report

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Wed May 14 2003 - 17:39:18 PDT

I have been 'interviewed' a couple of times by local rags and they ALWAYS
get sumpin wrong!

Did you know that the M151 has an OHC engine? Neither did I.... Apparently
that is my 12
wheeled deuce...

I recommend that if you know in advance that someone is going to interview
you for an article
on HMVs that you type out all the pertenent facts so that they cannot
(hopefully) screw it up!

Steve AKA Dr Deuce