RE: [MV] Windshield Wipers, Jeep Trailer

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 05:03:09 PDT

I think you will find the M416 trailer much less expensive and are easy to
find for sale. They were used behind the M38A1 in Vietnam etc. They did
not care which 1/4 ton trailer they towed. The M416 will float with floor
plugs in place with a 500 lb load, and is rated for 750 lbs on the road.
It also looked great behind my 52 M38A1.

                "Stu"
 Southern New Hampshire, USA
        "Live Free Or Die"

Military Vehicle Preservation Assoc.
Merrimack Valley Military Vehicle Collectors
Green Mountain Military Vehicle Club
Vehicles:
1967  M151A1  Jeep
1964  M416  1/4 Ton Trailer