Re: [MV] Churchville Mud video update

From: D O (dohe69@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 19:15:00 PDT

I just tried to upgrade, it says I have the latest Windows Media Player.
But suddenly it started playing sound only. oh well. Gotta love the
software forcing upgrades on us. Same reason i will keep my indirect
injected diesel pickup and of course, the deuce! Not to mention the $5k
option price tag for a diesel in a pickup, and higher parts costs when out
of warranty, of new model diesels!