Re: [MV] anybody been to Dean Kruse's museum?

From: David Cole (DavidCole@tk7.net)
Date: Fri May 16 2003 - 19:28:03 PDT

I haven't been there yet. It just officially opened weekend before last.
I was going to go the weekend of the opening (The big Kruse Spring Auto
Auction was the same weekend on the other side of I-69), but the weather
was terrible and the auction was a bust. (According to a friend who still
owns two 30K Chevelles that didn't sell - speculation has a downside!).

I have a friend that helped survey the museum pieces before he purchased
it. Supposidly it's the biggest WWII collection in one location. The
building is certainly big enough! If you go to Auburn to see this museum,
you also have to make time to go to the ACD Museum (Auburn, Cord,
Duesenburg), it's awesome.

Dave

On Wed, 14 May 2003 20:51:57 EDT, <DDoyle9570@aol.com> wrote:

--