Re: [MV] M35 starts and dies

From: tom-morethanjustalittlecrazy (milveh@carr.org)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 16:41:49 PDT

it seems to me that if you can bleed off air at the final filter, the in
tank pump must be working......... but that's just me. seriously, this
is a CLASSIC example of a restriction in the fuel supply system. there
is only one way i know of to diagnose this. put a 0 - 100 psi gauge on
the final filter bleeder port. at idle you must have about 30 psi and at
high idle (2500 rpm) you must have about 70 psi. no pressure indicates a
blocked line or filter.
tom and the worlds last m-791