Free water tank

From: Caleb Pal, Network Operations (sysop@spitfire.homelinux.com)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 13:28:31 PDT

Hello,

I am removing the water tank off my XM211, and have no use for it. I will be
buying a M35 bed this summer for it. So anyone want the water tank? It will
bolt up to your M211, M135, M35, etc. Great for fire protection, but I have
no use for it. I am not sure of the capacity, it comes with a pump, 2
cylinder wisconsin engine (Needs lots of work), 2 hose reels (Slightly
rusted), and some other random accesories. The inside coating of the tank
has fallen off, some kind of black sealer/coating. The top has mild surface
rust, it has been sitting for 7 years. I am keeping the booster line, about
300+ feet I think, but it might be for sale. It is located in washington
state, On lopez island, in the san juan islands, near anacortes, Mount
Vernon, etc. Whoever gets it loads it, it will probably still be on the
truck. I imagine it wieghs a lot. Pictures are at http://duce.kicks-ass.net

Contact me off list for more info.

Caleb