RE: [MV] Stuart Towing with the M813A1 Blues

From: G.R. Baker (tired_iron@mounet.com)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 16:05:16 PDT

<You're living all our dreams.> You misunderstood me... I said I have a
Tank, not Haley Berry.

 Man I miss the days of the 7 ton M114A1, anyone interested in a
> Stuart? I think it is a little more than I'm comfortable with.
>
> G.R.Baker

Don't do it man! Keep the tank. Get a real truck. We haul this much
weight often with a dump truck and a tilt trailer. You're living all
our dreams.

By the way, how much for the tank? What will you take on trade-in?