Re: [MV] Not another M35 air buzzer

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Sun May 18 2003 - 20:58:00 PDT

Ah. Thank you Joe.

With the proper nomenclature, a search easily found

http://www.aamva.org/Documents/drvcmvsa.pdf

So it was choice (c): tho we do not have the legal right to tell you, the
state what to do we will withhold repair funds if you don't. I can't
realistically argue with something which makes the roads safer, but ...
it's not the feds job to do so. Was it Utah that told the feds piss off
years ago? Might well have been: when I was driving US 50 back from Denver
to the Bay Area in the mid 90's the highway signs stated " road damaged
next XXX miles: use caution " and meant it.

Nothing a Deuce could not handle, but I was in a Camry at the time.

<g> Paul