Looking for Deuce winch Parts

From: Gandjpappy@aol.com
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 09:23:52 PDT

I purchased a "complete" Deuce winch kit that was not quite complete. Most of the missing fasteners have been obtained locally but I have been unable to find the 12 shoulder bolts that mount the winch to the brackets. I have found a couple of places that sell used bolts but thought I would try to find NOS before I decided to go that route. Anyone know where they can be found? I am also looking for the lock plate that mounts on the floor of the cab and for a new rubber seal that fits over the actuating rod on the PTO.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Greg