Re: [MV] 24v License Plate Lights

From: paul vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Date: Mon May 19 2003 - 15:01:26 PDT

Stu

    depending on the amount of physical room you have in your lamp fixture
you can use the following:

1683 or 305 These two are of the larger glass envelope size (like the
older car 1156 or 1157 back-up/stop lamps used in cars). If you need a
smaller glass envelope size you can use a 1309 or even smaller use a 1385 or
301. I think the 1385 or 301 would be an exact size duplicate of the
standard 12 volt license plate light. These are all standard GE lamp numbers
and you should be able to order/get them a Napa. You can also get them at an
aviation part supplier like Aviall or Cosgrove. Aviall is nation wide.

Hope this helps.
Paul Vandervort
MVPA 437