License Plate mounting and Rope tie hooks for deuce bed.

From: Rick Roberts (kingkozy@pacbell.net)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 08:41:39 PDT

Hi All,

Someone asked about mounting a license plate on a deuce. I made an
Aluminum plate from 3/16" flat stock, drilled holes to match the
Taillight mounting bolts and wire cutout and then drilled holes to match
a license plate mount I bought at Napa. I got a Packard Y-connector and
put the light in parallel with the normal running lights in the tail
light. Works great.

I need four or five of the twisted steel rod rope tie-downs that are
mounted on the bed. Several of mine are bent/broken and are begging for
replacement.

Also, anybody know of a source of M105 Trailer beds or a 14' Deuce bed
here on the West coast?

Thanks,

Rick