Re: [MV] Aervoe paint questions

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 04:39:44 PDT

Jim,
Several vehicles that I painted Forest Green and Semi-gloss
O.D. Aervoe faded into a pinkish color. These are the only
two Aervoe colors that I have used, so I don't know about
Sand, maybe the pigments are different, or Aervoe changed
the formula (I heard that they did, but I won't risk using
it) so the paint no longer fades. I've also encountered
worthless Aervoe spray cans. They kept clogging up. Also,
have had some gallon cans where half of the contents had the
consistency of peanut butter. The heck of it is, an Aervoe
stocking dealer is about fifty miles from my place and I
could go pick it up or have it delivered to a club meeting,
thereby eliminating shipping and haz-mat fees.
Joe Young