Aervo Paint Questions

From: MPop5555@aol.com
Date: Wed May 21 2003 - 05:05:26 PDT

I've used Aervoe on a couple trailers that I have and was very satisfied with the initial results. I did notice that the spray cans vary greatly in color and are much different that the gallons. Like Joe Young, I've had gallons that were the consistency of peanut butter also.

Another friend bought Marine Corps green and although it was labeled as such, it was actually forest green.

The local dealer in NJ doesn't seem to want to make good on Aervoe's mistakes but that may be because Aervoe doesn't care either. I doubt I will go with Aervoe again on my next project.

Just my two cents.

Mike Pop
1987 Unimog U1300L
1966 German Winch Trailer